I am finally done with "Breaking Dawn" (for those who have been waiting). I forced myself to stay up and finish it last night. Really there was no forcing going on, but I was determined to finish it no matter how late I was up doing it! I think I was up until 1:00-1:30am, I don't remember. I procrastinated making card swaps and was working on those almost until midnight. So I didn't start reading until midnight and I think it took me longer to finish it because I was so tired!! Oh well, I'm done and now I can discuss it with Lesley, Lithia, Pam, Vanessa and anyone else that is interested!! And Heidi, if you read this, the book will be at mom's tonight for your reading pleasure!!
If you have not read the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyers, it is a must read!! Just do it, you won't regret it!!
1 comment:
FINALLY!!! I am glad that you got it done! What a great book! You are my book connection and my movie connection and my stamp connection and my project connection... You get the picture?
Post a Comment