Monday, August 4, 2008
Mamma Mia, here I go again...
I have now scene the movie version of "Mamma Mia!" twice and I just can't help singing through the whole thing!! I had to control myself and sing in my head most of the time, but every once in a while a line or two would slip out between my lips while my body started to dance in my seat. Sometimes my friends would sing along and sometimes they would look at me and smile, probably wishing I would be quiet and thinking I had lost my head!
After seeing it the first time, one of my friends gave me a card. She said the quote on the card reminded her of me... "Your being is full of remembered song!" I am always breaking out in song, whether it is at the movies, in the car, at lunch, wherever!! Most people don't know this about me and only a select few get to witness the occasion when I just can't help myself, but I do enjoying singing, I just wish I had the talent of sounding good when I do it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
They need to have a showing of Mama Mia that would be a sing along. Wouldn't that be fun for you!
Post a Comment