Monday, August 25, 2008

Dance, Dance, Dance

The stars and the dancers were announced on Good Morning American this morning for this season of "Dancing With the Stars" and I am excited that one of my favorite shows is going to start soon! So here's who will be dancing:

The Star and The Dancer
- Lance Bass (singer & actor) and Lacey Schwimmer (new)
- Toni Braxton (singer) and Alec Mazo
- Brook Burke (host & actress) and Derek Hough
- Rocco Dispirito (chef & author) and Katrina Smirnoff
- Maurice Greene (Gold Medal track star) and Cheryl Burke
- Kim Kardashian (actress) and Mark Ballas
- Cloris Leachman (actress) and Corky Ballas (new)
- Cody Linley (actor) and Julianne Hough
- Susan Lucci (actress) and Tony Dovolani
- Misty May-Treanor (Gold Medal beach volleyball star) and Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- Ted McGinley (actor) and Inna Brayer (new)
- Jeffrey Ross (comedian) and Edyta Sliwinska
- Warren Sapp (football player) and Kym Johnson

Fun Facts:
- Lacey Schwimmer was on Season 3 of “So You Think You Can Dance?” and her brother, Benji, won the season before.
- Corky Ballas is Mark’s father.
- Cody Linley (soon to be 19) is the youngest person to ever be on “Dancing with the Stars” and Cloris Leachman (at 82 years old) is the oldest.
- For those who didn’t know this, Kim Kardashian is Bruce Jenner’s step-daughter.

I can't wait for September 22! Let the dancing begin!

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Sounds fun to me!! I can't say any favorites yet, but I will be watching!