Sunday, August 10, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance?

Okay, I know that I'm a couple days late on this but I have been out of town. I made sure my sister-in-law recorded the final show so I could watch it when I got there!

I have been a faithful watcher of "So You Think You Can Dance?" from the first season. I was amazed at the dancers on the show this season. I was so impressed with the top 10. I had a hard time from week to week deciding on who I think should be eliminated. I always felt that Katee and Joshua would be in the final four, I actually thought they would be the final two. I was glad that Courtney made it as far as she did, I always liked her. I was thrilled that a few of the dancers from my home state were in the top 10. After the show on Wednesday, I felt that Joshua was going to win...and I was right!! It's amazing how a untrained hip-hop dancer was so good that he could learn any dance they threw at him!! Congrats goes out to Joshua!!

No comments: