Thursday, May 1, 2008

If I Won a Million Dollars...



Growing up, on occasion, my parents (well actually my dad) would say, "What do you think money grows on trees?" I recently found a fun website that has fun surveys and quizzes on it. Following is a survey I came across.

Million Dollar Survey - If I won 100 million dollars what would I do?:

- What kind of car would I buy?: Toyota Highlander (fully loaded)

- Where in the country would I move to?: I would probably stay where I am, but I would buy some coastal property in Oregon.

- What kind of house would I buy?: There are some cute cottage style houses being built not far from where I am now. I would probably buy one of those.

- Would I give my family any of the money?: Absolutely!

- What charity would I donate to?: American Diabetes Association, Cancer Research Institute, Reading is Fundamental, Ronald McDonald House, just to name a few.

- Would I give my friends any money?: Right off the top of my head, I can think of three I would give money to.

- Where would I go on vacation?: Anywhere I wanted to!! No, I'd probably go to New York City for more than a day, Europe (specifically England, Ireland, Germany, Austria, and Italy), Hawaii, Oregon, Australia, I can keep going...but I won't.

- What luxury item would I buy first?: Probably my Highlander, maybe my coastal property or a cabin, maybe a boat for my family.

- Would it change my life?: Of course it would, I just hope it wouldn't change me and who I am!

- Would I save any of it?: You bet I would!

- Would I quit my job?: I'd like to think I wouldn't, but who really knows exactly what they would do. Yeah, I'd probably quit.

- Would you ever work again?: Yes, I think I would get bored and want something to keep me busy, maybe I would do charity work or go back to school.

- Who would be the first person I would tell?: My mom.

- Would it bring me happiness?: I think it would bring me comfort and the freedom to do what I want in life. Depending on what I did in life is what would bring me happiness!

Take the survey, what would you do if you won 100 million dollars?

3 comments:

Lesley said...

Where can I find a tree like that?

Jennifer said...

Google images...hee,hee!

Robyn said...

I'm not greedy, I don't even need a tree. A bush or house plant would be great, as long as it was in bloom year round!