I was so disappointed earlier this year when the TV writers went on strike. It freed up a lot of my evenings, which was nice, but I sure did miss watching my shows! This week is finale week for most of the shows that decided to finish the season after the strike.
Last night I watched Dancing with the Stars and Bones. Kristi Yamaguchi by far out-shined the men last night with a perfect score of 60. Next in line for me was Cristian de la Fuente and he sure can dance the Latin dances! He did splendidly on the Cha Cha, but didn't shine as much on his freestyle dance. Jason Taylor, I fear, lost his chance to take home the trophy. He didn't mess up, he just wasn't as good. If Kristi wins this year, she will be the first female to win in five seasons. Go Kristi!!
Bones, what a night of shocks!! First, how can Booth be dead? Booth cannot be dead! Is he really dead? Second, someone at the Smithsonian is working with Gormogon! Who is it? Is it Hodges, Zach or Sweets? Let's just say that last nights episode was bittersweet.
Tonight is the final showdown of American Idol. My two favorites made it to the finale, David Cook and David Archuletta. Who will win? I think David Cook will win, but I would be completely okay with either of them winning. I would like David Archuletta to win because he is really good, but he is also the local boy! No matter what happens on the result show tomorrow, both Davids are going to have amazing careers ahead of them!
Who is Betty going to choose on Ugly Betty? Will she choose Henry, her recently dumped boyfriend? Or will she choose her long-time sandwich friend Gio? I say, drop Henry and go for Gio. Go Gio, I'm rooting for you! Also will Betty's sister, Hilda, hook up with the coach? Personally, I think Hilda has some good things coming to her! Also Naomi Campbell and Lindsay Lohan are making appearances, which should make for an interesting finale!
Last, but not least, Grey's Anatomy. Will Meredith and Derek finally succeed with a case in their clinical trial? I'm sure there is going to be plenty of drama in this 2 hour season finale! Grey's Anatomy just wouldn't be the same without the drama!
Well after next weeks' Lost finale, I will almost be done watching TV for the summer. With the exception of So You Think You Can Dance which starts again this week and The Closer in July, my Tivo will get it's long awaited break for the summer!
2 comments:
Thursday is going to be a BIG night! I am rooting for Gio too!
Okay you addicts! You are as bad as me. Thank goodness for DVRS!
Post a Comment