See, this is what happens when there is really nothing exciting going on in my life. I blog surveys. Happy reading!
1. What is on your desktop wallpaper?
A really cool dock at sunset.
2. What is your favorite zoo animal?
A tiger!
3. What was your favorite toy as a child?
I had a doll named Beth and all my Barbies.
4. What kind of hairstyle do you have?
Short, curly, and out-of-control!!
5. What was your favorite activity in gym class?
Volleyball, I guess. I'd rather be dancing than in gym.
6. What kind of salad dressing do you like?
Ranch.
7. What's your least favorite food?
Raw tomatoes and over-ripe bananas.
8. What do you do on a Sunday night?
Usually watch a movie at my parents with family.
9. If you could only use one condiment on your food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Ranch, of course!!
10. What "Friends" or "Seinfeld" character would most people say your personality resembles most?
Monica?
11. What is your favorite game?
I really like Yahtzee.
12. What time do you plan on waking up tomorrow?
Bright and early - 6:15 am. Well, that's bright and early for me!
13. What is your favorite day of the year?
Toss up...my birthday or Christmas? I'd have to say Christmas!
14. If you could visit the set of any TV series, what series would it be?
Wow, there are so many. I'd have to visit "The Office," "Grey's Anatomy" or "Moonlight." Wait, it would be really cool to be at the "Dancing with the Stars" finale!
15. What is your favorite flower?
It sounds very predictable, but roses really are my favorite.
No comments:
Post a Comment