Monday, May 5, 2008

Bathroom, Evil Eye, Every time!!!

Bathroom
Today my mom calls me while I am at lunch. She says, "I have had it!!" I thought that maybe the kids were being a handful or something, but she goes on to explain why she has had it. Back on December 24th, 2007 I posted a pretty funny bathroom experience my mom had at the movie theater. Well it has happened again!! This time she was at Sonic (hamburger joint) with my nephew and nieces eating lunch. They were going to go to the park after they ate, so mom was taking my nieces to the bathroom. She goes to the bathroom and opens the door and there is a man sitting on the toilet!! I didn't get the full details because I was laughing so hard, I'm still laughing!! She couldn't believe that it happened to her again, she thinks she's a magnet for this sort of thing!! Poor mom!!

Evil Eye
I'm not sure where my nephew learned it but he has learned to do an evil eye and he's pretty good at it. He tilts his head down, looks out of the top of his eyes and doesn't smile. The pictures do not give "the look" justice but it is the cutest thing! Sometimes he has a little smirk with the evil eye, like he thinks he's funny but is trying not to show it. He is adorable!!


Every Time
My niece, is three and has an enormous vocabulary and knows how to use the words she knows. She told me that I was a genius yesterday...smart girl!! Yesterday, mom had all of us over for her delicious spaghetti. I arrived at the house the same time my brother and his family did. It had been a while since I have seen his girls. I called out to his oldest (the previously mentioned three year old), she came running to me and I picked her up. I said, "Miss M, I haven't seen you forever." She looks at me and in an adorable voice and manner says, "Every time at Grandma's," and then with a big sweep of her arm, "Every time!" She is so cute!!!

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Oh my gosh, I laughed so hard when I read this, my husband thought I was nuts! I can sooo picture your mom's reaction to that. Cute, cute niece and nephew!