So let's start with last Wednesday...I went to the U2 3D Concert on the IMAX screen. What an awesome experience that was! I have never seen U2 in concert and probably will never get the opportunity to do so. First U2 doesn't come to Utah a lot and second the ticket prices would probably be too much. I paid $8 to see a concert that other wise I probably never would. So this concert was a great idea. With it being in 3D it seemed like I was really at the concert and some of the time, on stage. I hope that more bands take the opportunity to do this in the future.
Thursday I did a double feature. I saw 27 Dresses and it's a buyer! It's a cute romantic comedy about a girl who has been a bridesmaid 27 times and loves planning weddings, is in love with her boss (who by-the-way doesn't know she exists in a romantic way) and wants a wedding of her own. It's cute! The second movie was Mad Money, which I would probably buy. This one is about three women who steal "old" money from the Federal Reserve that is scheduled to be shredded. Diane Keaton's character is pretty funny. Mad Money is worth seeing.
Friday I took my neice and nephew to Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium. It was a cute show and I will definitely buy this one. Even Zachary said he heard it wasn't good, but he really liked it. It is a story with a good message, believe in yourself. My favorite quote from the movie was, "Your life is an occassion, rise to it." That quote may end up in my craft room somewhere.
It was a great week and I got caught up on all the movies I have been wanting to see! Well almost caught up, I still want to see The Bucket List. My parents saw it and loved it.
Just a side note, Enchanted comes out on DVD March 18th. If you haven't seen it, you must see it before it leaves the theaters.
Now, go to the movies!!
3 comments:
I Love, Love, Love Enchanted!!! Can't wait for it to come out on DVD. And I have wanted to go see 27 dresses...next time your going to the movie let me know. It would be fun to see you!
Did you ever see Becoming Jane, or No Reservations? I am really behind. Loved Enchanted. Loved and hated PS I love you. Really want to see 27 Dresses. I just need to convince someone.:)
Becoming Jane is good. It is also one of those love/hate movies. Once you see it, you'll understand. No Reservations is cute. I would definitely recommend seeing both. Becoming Jane and No Reservations come out on DVD on February 12th.
Post a Comment