Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Picture this...
Last week as I was driving to a friends house in Stansbury Park, I had to pass the Great Salt Lake. It was about 4pm and a little overcast. I came around a bend and looked out over the lake (usually there isn't much to look at). The water was calm, is was soon going to be dusk. There was a light fog hovering over the lake. I could see white capped mountains in the far distance. I saw a rock formation, drift wood, old dock pillars rising from the sand and seagulls on the lakes' beach. It was the most picture perfect sight that I have ever seen at the Great Salt Lake. It was so perfect that I was ready to pull off at the view stop and take a picture. That was the moment I wished I had my camera. Then I knew my camera would never do it justice. Then I wished I had my sister-in-law's (Heidi) camera! I was so disappointed not to be able to capture that serene scene. That is why one should always have a camera with them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It sounds breath taking. We all wish we had Heidi's camera. Hey I tagged you on my blog. You are it.
Post a Comment