Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Everything Stampin' Up!

For those that know me, you know that I love Stampin' Up! I enjoy making cards and scrapbooks, especially when the creative juices are flowing. I've added a couple of links to my blog that fellow stampers/scrapbookers/crafters might enjoy.
  • The first one is my Stampin' Up demonstrator website (http://www.jsassy.stampinup.net/). If I stay on top of things, this website will contain any event that I'm holding, projects that I've done, any promotions, etc. I'm trying this out for a while to see if people like it.
  • The second is a link to Stampin' Up's website (http://www.stampinup.com/).
  • The third (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/) is a great resource for ideas and techniques, especially with Stampin' Up product.

I hope that if you are not feeling inspired on your projects that these sights will come in handy!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

JEN! Yea! I'm so happy to see you are blogging now! I can't believe that story about your mom and that guy in the bathroom...talk about laugh out loud. Anyways, sounds like life is good. Thanks for always being such a great friend to me. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Kate said...

that comment was from me, katie dudley. sorry i forgot to add that! give a hello to our old DMBA peeps :)

Jennifer said...

Katie!
I'm so glad to hear from you!! I hope all is well with you and your boys! Next time you stop in, I definitely need to see you.

Take care!!