Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Tagged...A Letter to Myself

I have been tagged. I am supposed to write a letter to myself when I was thirteen..... Here goes...

Jennifer,

My dear younger self, what do I tell you that will inspire you to make your life the best. As you get older you will have things you want to accomplish and fully expect to accomplish. Know that life does not always deal you the hand you are expecting. There will be tremendous things and experiences that come from failing the expected. Stay close to your family, stay close to your true friends, stay close to your Heavenly Father. These people will be your support, your comfort, your sounding board, your happiness. I encourage you to do the things you want and love to do. Dance like nobody is watching, get whisked away in adventure from the pages of a book, fall in love every time you see a romantic movie, dream like everything will end happily ever after. These words of advice are the best I have for someone who can accomplish great things! Just be, just live, just be you!

With much love,
The future you


I now TAG Lesley...she needs to start a blog and this will be a perfect start!

No comments: