Monday, February 4, 2008

Curls be Gone!


I love my hair. I love my curls! I love that I can get it wet, put some hair product in it and go if I need to.

Saturday I got my hair cut and most stylists love straightening my hair. I don't know why, but they do. This time I specifically asked my sytlist to straighten my hair so I could take a picture. Most people outside of my family and a few of my closest friends have never seen my hair straight, so I thought I would give you an opportunity.

Most people say I look totally different. My nephew when he was about 3 1/2 said, "I hate your hair like that!" Saturday, that same nephew who is now 9, kept looking at me funny and running his fingers over my hair. My one niece, who is almost 3, didn't really want to come to me but if I spoke, she'd come. I had one brother who liked it and one brother that said something about velcro.

Enjoy the picture because I don't know if I will ever have the patience it would take to straighten my hair on a regular basis!

2 comments:

Whit said...

I love it! You have great hair either way. You do like like a different person though. Darling!

Whit said...

I just logged on with your niece in my lap, and she said.... "What happened to it?"