
I know what you must be thinking...that all I ever write about is movies. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to write about a movie I saw over the weekend.
Penelope is a darling movie, plus James McAvoy is in it and I've decided I like him very much!! Penelope is about a girl who has a family curse on her from birth. She was born with a pig snout for a nose. Her mother is so scared that her daughter won't be accepted or will be called a freak that she hides Penelope away. The curse will be broken when "one of her own" loves her for who she is. Once she turns 18 her mother brings in a matchmaker to help someone "fall in love" with Penelope. Things don't go well.
It is a sweet, cute story mixed with humor and romance. It is a story of loving yourself the way you are. I highly recommend seeing this movie!
4 comments:
Sounds cute. Did you ever see Juno?
I remember you saying that you loved Mr. McAvoy!
He is a cutie!
Okay, okay... I did say that I loved Mr. McAvoy! To be exact, I'm sure I said, "Love him."
How can you not love him! He is cute!
Post a Comment