Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Belated Valentine's Day


Well, I made it through another Valentine's Day. I thought because I didn't have a "love" to declare my devoted and undying love to, that I would let the world know what I love. I know that after I post my blog, I will think of several more things but here is a small list.

1. I love my family!

2. I love the smell of the air right after it has started raining. You know, when you can smell the dust of the earth and the smell of clean. I don't know how else to describe it.

3. I love anything entertainment...movies, books, music, concerts, plays, etc.

4. I love to travel. Anywhere will do!

5. I love when I am making a card or a scrapbook page and an idea comes to me and the idea actually works.

6. I love the different names my neices and nephews have called me when they can't say my name yet. JenJen, Jenna, Jebers, DoDo, Jensher, JJ.

7. I love my independence.

8. I love the hope and promises the future can bring.

9. I love ice cream. I don't eat it every day, but I could!

10. I love living in a country that provides and fights for my freedom.

11. I love my life!

2 comments:

Whit said...

I love you!!!!!

Heidi said...

I was gonna say that, Whit beat me to it!! I love you!