- I'm a pround new aunt of a nephew and a niece. Both were born in late December. They are adorable and I can't wait to watch them grow.
- Right before the new year I was put in as the Primary Secretary. I really do enjoy being in the Primary, it's really my favorite calling to have. I've been pretty busy since I've started because I had to get everything ready for the new year. I think since the new year has begun, it may not be as busy for me.
- A few of my friends also have the goal to read a book a week in 2011. I think I did this back in 2005/2006, but I'm going to try it again. I really do love to read and often do not find the time to do it. The first book that I have completed this year is 'I Am Number Four' and I really enjoyed it. Here is the synopsis: Nine of us came here. We look like you. We talk like you. We live among you. But we are not you. We can do things you dream of doing. We have powers you dream of having. We are stronger and faster than anything you have ever seen. We are the superheroes you worship in movies and comic books-but we are real.
Our plan was to grow, and train, and become strong, and become one, and fight them. But they found us and started hunting us first. Now all of us are running. Spending our lives in shadows, in places where no one would look, blending in. we have lived among you without you knowing.
But they know.
They caught Number One in Malaysia.
Number Two in England.
And Number Three in Kenya.
They killed them all.
I am Number Four.
I am next.
Who'd of thought that I would be into alien science fiction stuff?! The end of the book is pretty tense and I couldn't put it down. They are making 'I Am Number Four' into a movie that I think comes out in February. I'm excited to see it.
- Other than getting over a sinus infection, nothing else has happened in 2011 so far. I'm going to try to keep you posted!
No comments:
Post a Comment