Monday, April 5, 2010

The Boy Can Sing...

I know it's almost a week later, but I still wanted to write about it. I went to the Michael Buble concert last week and what a night. You know when you hear one of your favorite artists, either on TV for an award show or in a concert and you are so disappointed with their "live" voice? Well that is not the case with Michael Buble! He is awesome and his "live" voice is phenomenal! He is so energetic, thankful and humble. He is quite the flirt with the crowd and he also is so stinkin' cute! I would highly recommend seeing him in concert, whether you've seen him before or not.

The only bad thing about the whole concert was getting out of the parking lot afterwards! It took me 45 minutes to even leave my parking stall and another 45 minutes to get home. Usually I can get home in 15 minutes...frustrating!

1 comment:

Robyn said...

I'm so jealous!! How fun that you got to go. Love the Buble!