May showers, then June flowers? Today is April 29 and it is snowing!!! The high temperature for the day was 43 degrees, which is about 20 degrees below average. It has been a very cold and wet day and for the first time in weeks I had to put my sweater on at work just to get warm! At least I didn't have to resort to my fingerless gloves.
Looking out my window at work made me want to go home, have hot chocolate and curl up on the couch to watch a romantic comedy or read a good book. Unfortunately none of that has happened so far. All I've got to say is that I'm sick of the cold and I am ready for the warmth of summer. And three months down the road I'll be sick of the warmth and be wishing it would cool off again!
No comments:
Post a Comment