This last week I was in Idaho visiting my brother and his family. This is a conversation between me and my nephew:
R: Do you have a husband?
Me: Nope, I don't have a husband.
R: Why?
Me: Because I haven't found him yet.
R: When are you going to find him?
Me: I don't know, but when I do you will be one of the first people to know.
R: Then we'll have a new uncle.
Me: Yepp, you'll have a new uncle.
Then his younger 4 year old sister says, "We'll have a new aunt."
I guess in a way they will. They are so cute and make me smile!
2 comments:
I love it when you can tell kids are really thinking hard about things and the truths that come out of their mouths. So cute!!
oh my goodness! those 2! Whose kids are those?????
Post a Comment