Last week I went to Disneyland with mom and my brother's family. We had so much fun. We spent 1-1/2 days at Disneyland, 1 day at California Adventure and 1 day at Knott's Berry Farm. Weather-wise it was pretty cool the first few days we were there, but it was perfect weather the last day we went to Disneyland.
The two oldest kids were so brave and went on all the big rides. Z still doesn't like the Tower of Terror, M didn't like it either and B calls is Tower Tower. Z loved all the thrill rides at Knott's Berry Farm, I think his favorite was the Perilous Plunge. I'm not sure when, but Disneyland added some scenes with Captain Jack Sparrow on the Pirates of the Carribean ride. I also went on the new and updated It's a Small World ride. Space Mountain and Thunder Mountain are probably my favorite rides at Disneyland. The Tower of Terror, California Screamer and Toy Story are my favorite rides at California Adventure.
Here are some of my favorite pictures from the trip:
The two oldest kids were so brave and went on all the big rides. Z still doesn't like the Tower of Terror, M didn't like it either and B calls is Tower Tower. Z loved all the thrill rides at Knott's Berry Farm, I think his favorite was the Perilous Plunge. I'm not sure when, but Disneyland added some scenes with Captain Jack Sparrow on the Pirates of the Carribean ride. I also went on the new and updated It's a Small World ride. Space Mountain and Thunder Mountain are probably my favorite rides at Disneyland. The Tower of Terror, California Screamer and Toy Story are my favorite rides at California Adventure.
Here are some of my favorite pictures from the trip:
The kids at a Mexican restaraunt in Dowtown Disney
The kids outside the Monster's Inc. ride
The kids with Goofy
M and me standing in line for the ferris wheel
Z soaking wet after riding the Perilous Plunge B eating the powder sugar instead of the funnel cake
Jake & Tracie with B at Disneyland entrance
Z, Tracie, B and mom waiting in line...again!
No comments:
Post a Comment