Wednesday, September 10, 2008

And the season begins...

So, for the last 24 hours I have been fighting a scratchy and now mildly sore throat. For me this is the pre-cursor to a cold. I have done so well all spring and summer to not get my typical cold. And just when I thought I was out of the woods, I think I'm getting sick. I guess time will tell, I'm just waiting for my nose to start running! Then will come the congestion and cough. What a pain!!Following is my typical cold remedies:

- Kleenex with aloe
- Breeze cough drops
- Menthylatum (for my chapped nose)
- Nyquil (my nighttime, sniffling, sneezing, coughing, aching, fever, best-sleep-you-ever-got-with-a-cold medicine)
- Hot chocolate and ice cream (to help my throat feel better)
- Orange juice (because I should be taking more Vitamin C anyways)
- Afrin (I can't stand not being able to breath out of my nose!)
- A good book or movie
- A warm blanket

Hopefully it doesn't turn in to anything because I'm too busy for that!

1 comment:

Whit said...

M has it too! Yuck, and so it begins.