Thursday, January 5, 2012

Sadie by Rebecca Belliston

I did not keep up on my book reviews last year like I had planned. Plus I really didn't read as much as I wanted to last year - maybe 15-20 books? I am going to try doing it again - so here is my first book of 2012:


Sadie by Rebecca Belliston
Sadie is about a girl who has it all. Sadie has a great job, she's beautiful and has the perfect boyfriend. Something terrifying happens on Christmas Day and she runs. Sadie leaves the the comforts of her life straight into a blizzard. She ends up at a cabin where four guys on their annual ski trip take her in, take care of her and protect her. The story continues as Sadie tries to figure out what is happening and who she can trust.

Sadie was a good LDS fiction read. It was adventurous, suspenseful and had plenty of romantic tension. I had a hard time putting this book down.

No comments: