First let me start by saying that this book has nothing to do about cousins kissing! When I want a good, clean romance I turn to Marcia Lynn McClure. ‘Kissing Cousins’ is definitely one of those good, clean romances. A few things about Marcia Lynn McClure books...The main guy:
1) Must be drop dead gorgeous
2) Must be a tease
3) Must have his shirt off at least once in the story
4) Must have kisses that are what dreams are made of!
‘Kissing Cousins’ is about two best friends, Poppy and Whitney. When they were teens they each made a “Dream to Do” list. Poppy is the main character and her #1 dream to do is kiss Whitney’s cousin Swaggart and Whitney’s #1 dream to do is kiss Poppy’s cousin Greg. Although the dream to do lists are not the focus of the book, they do play a part. Now in their 20s, they work together at Whitney’s grandpa’s restaurant with Swaggart. I’ll leave it at that…
No comments:
Post a Comment