
My poor 1998 Toyota Corolla did not fair well and was a total loss. It was such a good little car. It only had 95,000 miles on it, was in great condition and probably would have lasted another 12 years!
So the last four weeks I have been looking for my next car. Yesterday I went to test drive a used 2006 Nissan Murano (not planning on purchasing) and drove off the lot in it. I also planned on test driving a 2008 Nissan Rogue, but after driving the Murano, didn't even bother with the Rogue. So here is my new car. It has all the bells and whistles and I LOVE it!!
2 comments:
I remember when you got that Corolla!! Sorry to hear about your accident, I hope you weren't hurt. But I LOVE the new car, very nice!
So cute! I can totally picture you driving it.
Post a Comment