Steve is this guy I met the other day. Cute, blue eyes and brown hair with a slight curl. His dimpled smile would melt any girl's heart. I was at the movie theater waiting in line when Steve smiled in my direction. I kind of turned around and looked over my shoulder to make sure I was the person he was smiling at and the line from Sixteen Candles 'Ya you!' popped into my head. This got a smile from me.
Okay, I must confess, there is no story about a guy named Steve unless you are talking about the very hot Bradley Cooper in the movie All About Steve! Did I have you hook, line and sinker? Did you think I was going to have an awesome boy meets girl story? Sorry...right now I'm thinking I'm pretty funny!! It's late, it's Friday, I'm a little tired and I can't help myself sometimes!
So me and my friend, Lesley, went to see All About Steve tonight. I was real skeptical about seeing it because, honestly, I thought the previews looked kind of stupid. I also did not see one review that had anything positive to say about the movie. But, we went to see it anyway.
In a nutshell the movie is about a girl (Sandra Bullock) who is very smart, but very quirky. She talks non-stop and doesn't process social cues very well. She basically stalks this TV camera man (Bradley Cooper) around the country (after one blind date with him)and has many adventures while doing it. I laughed throughout the movie and would recommend seeing it. It is on my 'to buy' list.
One of my favorite quotes from the movie is:
"If you love him, set him free. If you have to stalk him, he probably was never yours to begin with."
Don't hate me if you don't like it!!
1 comment:
Thats's funny! I knew there was a movie called that and I wondered if that is what you were getting at, but you had me going there for a minute. Ha ha! Thanks for the review.
Post a Comment