I saw something similar to this on a friend of a friends blog, and because I like movies so much I thought it would be fun to do. It's going to be a little lengthy, but hang in there, you might find something you're interested in seeing...
Movies I loved:
- 27 Dresses (just a good old romantic comedy)
- Australia (it hardly felt like 3 hours, I could watch Hugh Jackman all day!)
- Dark Knight, The (dark, but good)
- Mamma Mia! (it has music and dancing, I couldn't ask for anything more)
- Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day (cute, funny, loved it)
- Nights in Rodanthe (romantic tear-jerker)
- Penelope (cute romanitic comedy with a good message)
- Son of Rambow (I just really liked it)
- Twilight (Edward, need I say anything more?!)
Movies I definitely recommend renting:
- 21 (learn how to count cards)
- Baby Mama (cute and funny)
- Be Kind Rewind (I wasn't sure I was going to like it a first, but I did)
- Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian (I think I liked it better than the first one)
- City of Ember (I've read the book and the movie was good too)
- Eagle Eye (action packed from beginning to end!)
- Four Christmases (Vince Vaughn sure can dry heave)
- Get Smart (laughed through the whole movie)
- Iron Man (good action packed hero fun)
- Kung Fu Panda (good message)
- Mad Money (just fun)
- Marley & Me (cute, funny and I must admit I did cry, a lot)
- Nim's Island (Gerard Butler, need I say more?)
- Swing Vote (surprisingly good)
- Vantage Point (suspense and action with a twist)
- What Happens in Vegas (Cameron Diaz and Ashton Kutcher make a great couple)
Movies you might rent depending on your interests:
- Doubt (glad I saw it, see it if you are into artsy films)
- Fool's Gold (it's all right)
- Indiana Jones & the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (ending too much for me)
- Journey to the Center of the Earth (cute family film)
- Leatherheads (just okay)
- Made of Honor (cute, but there is questionable material for some audiences)
- My Blueberry Nights (I liked this movie. It's slow paced, kind of depressing, but it does have Jude Law in it and there is a really good kiss at the end!)
- Nick & Nora's Infinite Playlist (this is one of those movies that if I saw it again, I'd probably like it a little more)
- Over Her Dead Body (no-brainer romantic comedy)
- Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 (should probably see the first one before seeing it)
- Space Chimps (cute animated film)
- Step Up 2 (not as good as the first, but if you like dance movies, see it)
- Duchess, The (okay, depressing period film)
- Forbidden Kingdom, The (see it if you like the martial arts)
- House Bunny, The (definite no-brainer, kind of cute)
- Other Boleyn Girl, The (okay, another depressing period film)
- Spiderwick Chronicles, The (fun family film)
No comments:
Post a Comment