Wednesday, December 3, 2008

White Trash Again...

A couple of days ago I found myself in yet another McDonald's... in my pajamas... in Heber, Utah. Although this time everyone I was with was also in their pajamas and I didn't feel so out of place. Monday night my family took a little trip on the Polar Express. Aboard we had cookies and hot chocolate, met Mrs. Claus, captured elf giggles, listened to the story of the Polar Express, sang Christmas carols and met the jolly old man himself, Santa. I enjoyed it, although I had more fun watching my nieces and nephews then actually riding the train. It is a pretty expensive thing to do, probably not worth what we paid, but I still had fun anyway!! I love being with my family. The pictures are of my cute nieces and nephews - I lifted them off my sister-in-laws blog, thanks Heidi!

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Such cute pictures!!!