I know it is a day late, but Happy Father's Day to all the fathers I know!!
Yesterday I did some reflecting on my dad and some things I remember about him. I remember all the times he got up to take me to early morning practice for the pep team in high school. I remember all of the dance and piano recitals that he came to and supported me. I remember laughing so hard that my stomach hurt in the movie theater the first time I saw "An Unfinished Life" because of a scene when Robert Redford's character is cussing and throwing a tantrum while fixing a car. I remember turning to mom and saying, "I didn't know dad was in this movie." I know that dad worked a lot while we were growing up, but he was always there when we needed him. Just Saturday he dropped everything to check my brakes because I was complaining about them humming and whining. Thanks dad for always taking care of me!!
Happy Father's Day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment