Sunday, August 8, 2010

Arts Festival

Friday, right after my cousin's wedding reception, us girls went up to Park City to the Arts Festival. I remember going to the festival when I was little, but I haven't been in years. It's always so much fun to see all the jewelry, art, sculptures and everything else that gets created. It's just too bad that I can't afford anything I see up there! My boss' husband got into the festival this year. So it was fun to stop by his booth and say "hi". It was pretty busy and I'm sure he did well.

After we checked into the hotel, we headed up Main Street to find something to eat. We ate at Park City Pizza & Noodle. It's a little pricey, but good. We order a large cheese pizza and dinner salads. My niece had the children's tortellini.

Saturday morning we got up, got ready and headed to Main Street to see the festival. It was nice staying in Park City and not having to worry about parking. We just left the car at the hotel. We stopped at the Eating Establishment for breakfast. Even though it isn't something I'd really order at a restaurant, it looked really appetizing - Mom's oatmeal.

Here's a couple of pictures of sculptures I took:

No comments: