Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Things I Learned This Weekend

• It’s not fun being trapped in a moving car while your niece is throwing up.
• Your hand is never a big enough container to catch anyone’s throw up.
• Wearing your pajama bottoms to a McDonalds in Burley, Idaho makes you feel like white trash. I just needed big, furry slippers to complete the look!
• There will always be crying and fighting when you have seven children together for a weekend.
• There will also be a lot of good times and laughing when you have seven children together for a weekend.
• Nieces and nephews can be very protective of each other.
• Even little boys like the Barbie movies.
• I can keep the whole house awake with my snoring!
• My dad’s CPAP machine is not a CPAP machine at all...it’s a sleep vacuum!!
• Sometimes when people say they hate board games, they’re lying.
• My sister-in-law can make a mean cinnamon roll.
• I love my family and love spending time with them!! (This I already knew!)

2 comments:

Whit said...

I teared up reading this. Come back soon!

Robyn said...

Jennifer - I always laugh so hard when I read your funny posts. You're hilarious and I miss you!!